Compared with traditional metal pumps, the advantages of DCS non-metal pumps are as follows:
Since metal pumps use metal to make over-flow parts, theservice life usually lower than expected. Compared with carbon fiber composite material flow parts, metal material flow parts are prone to abrasion due to the following reasons:
1. Metal materials have relatively low corrosion resistance and wear resistance
2. Metallic overcurrent components not only have chemical corrosion, but also complex electrochemical corrosion.
3. All kinds of colloidal substances and chemical corrosion products in the medium are attached to the metal overcurrent parts. Due to the difference of the standard electrode potentials, the potential imbalance is formed. The solubility of the dissolved substances changes when the inlet pressure of the pump suddenly decreases. Then there is concentration differential galvanic cell, resulting in electrochemical corrosion. When the quality of the fluid is worse, the phenomenon is more serious.
The advantages of carbon fiber composite materials are as follows:
1. New carbon fiber compositematerials contain high-performance coupling agents with few free electrons on the surface, so there is no electrochemical corrosion.
2. New carbon fiber compositematerials has extremely high hardness and has higher wear resistance than bidirectional stainless steel due to SiC.
3. Thermal curing casting: The entire manufacturing process of DCS materials is carried out under vacuum and high temperature. The combination of coupling agent, tantalum carbide and carbon fiber is perfect.
4. Reduce maintenance cost: Carbon fiber composite material has extremely high wear resistance and corrosion resistance, which greatly prolongs the replacement cycle of wearing parts, thus greatly reducing the operation and maintenance costs.