1. PLC control, 4 groups and 8 sections of Japanese conductive instrument, temperature accuracy ± 1 ℃, simple and convenient operation. Electrical components such as air switch, thyristor, solid state, transformer, etc. are all used by internationally renowned manufacturers such as Schneider, Siemens, Germany, and Kuida. Guaranteed quality and safety
2. The hearth material is made of light mullite brick: the alumina content of this material is above 75%. Has a very hard appearance. It is formed by calcining alumina and other raw materials with high alumina content. High thermal stability, fire resistance above 1400 ℃. Slag resistance is better. long lasting.
3. A new arch structure is adopted at the top of the furnace, which has a scientific and reasonable layout and strong bearing capacity, which can effectively avoid the risk of furnace roof collapse caused by long-term use.
4. The carbon rods are evenly distributed horizontally. Compared with the traditional vertical distribution, the heating elements are evenly stressed, and the temperature field in the furnace is even, which is easy to replace. The maximum temperature can be increased to 1400 ℃, long-term use of 1300 ℃
5. The four corners of the square furnace door are equipped with bearings, which are erected in the fixed slideways of the pillars on both sides. The balance screws on both sides are electrically lifted. There are limit devices at the top and bottom to stop at a fixed point.
6. Independent control of electrical cabinet, neat layout of wiring in the cabinet. The line number is clearly marked. Troubles can be easily detected.
7. The electric cabinet and the electric furnace are packaged together, and can be used after unpacking, saving time for connecting lines