Compared with ordinary modules, double glass modules have the following advantages:
1. Long life cycle: the warranty for ordinary components is 25 years, and the lifetime of double glass components can reach 30 years.
2. Has a higher power generation efficiency: about 4% higher than ordinary components. This refers to the comparison of power generation in the same time.
3. Low attenuation: The annual attenuation rate of traditional modules is about 0.7%, and the annual attenuation rate of double glass modules is 0.5%.
4. Convenient cleaning: Double glass components do not have an aluminum frame, making it easier to clean, reducing the surface area of the components, and helping to increase power generation.
5. Cost saving: The insulation of the glass is better than that of the backplane, which enables the double glass components to meet the higher system voltage to save the system cost of the entire power station.
6. High fire rating: The fire rating of the double glass module is upgraded from the C grade to the A grade of ordinary crystalline silicon modules, making it more suitable for residential areas, chemical plants and other areas that need to avoid hidden fire hazards.
7. Environmental protection: Double glass components have less organic materials, which is more environmentally friendly, easy to recycle, and more in line with the development of green energy.