The BIBO is usually connected to the exhaust system for replacement of air / chemical filters in hazardous environments, providing a safe and reliable way to replace. The replacement of the filter is carried out in the protective bag to prevent the contaminated gas in the box from contacting the outside air, thereby protecting the safety of the operator and the environment. BIBO is generally used in the high-efficiency exhaust section of the biosafety laboratory, the exhaust section of the pharmaceutical engineering, the hospital isolation area, and the chemical industry.
1. In-site Decontamination, In-situ auto leak hunting
2. Single or multiple filter sections to meet multiple filtration requirements.
3. Replace the filter by bag-in bag-out.
4. Combined scanning leak detection mechanism with high accuracy and shorter scanning cycle.
5. The casing is fully welded to ensure air tightness, and the conventional pressure resistance is ± 3KPa.
6. Can be equipped with bubble tight damper, instrument protection system, etc.